Japanese interface

valentin_nils at be-known-online.com valentin_nils at be-known-online.com
Tue Aug 10 02:37:41 CEST 2004

Hi Bernhard,

Thank you for the reply. I havent yet tried the current snapshot (I will
do this in the next week). Do you know by any chance if on the server side
,is there a menu which will allow me to choose the interface language f.e.
for the administration menu or the web interface ?

If there is a menu and  lets say I could persuade my employer to let us
contribute a Japanese translation for the interfaces, how could we
contribute this and what would be the procedure to integrate it into the
Open source project ?

Best regards

Nils Valentin