Active Directory Integration Question...

Robert Gallagher Robert.Gallagher at itet.no
Mon Apr 5 12:49:22 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I have been testing Zfos 20040217-2.0.0. I happily noticed that it is
capable of interacting with active directory. Is there any documentation
available regarding the integration of Kolab with Active Directory?

I see that this question has been asked before and I have searched for
documentation with out any luck, unless I am looking in the wrong places.

It is important to me, as I would like to set up a "proof of concept"
installation of Kolab-cf for my employer to review and hopefully adopt as
viable and supported solution. Although being a Microsoft only shop, my
employers are receptive to the idea of adopting Linux on the server and
this would be the perfect solution introduce Linux.

Regards,

Robert Gallagher

iTet, AS