How to conclude KEP2 for good

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Apr 5 09:43:28 CEST 2011

Am Montag, 4. April 2011 19:35:20 schrieb Shawn Walker:
> I think having a list of options in the wiki page of the list of solutions
> with a clear description of what each solution is about along with a con
> and pro about that solution.
>
> But, it will come down to that nobody is going to be 100% satisfied with
> whatever solution is selected for KEP2.

Ideally we get that, so we should aim for it.
The discussion has inflicted enough pain to all sides, that I see the
willingness to make compromisses everywhere. Which is a good precondition
for a decision that everybody can support.

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.