Moving the format

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Mon Sep 20 11:45:49 CEST 2010

Hi all

some Things that are missing in the Format that we could think to
implement them :
- (calendar) Exceptions in Reccuring event , we could follow the
vcalendar specs for that
- (contacts) mark the default email address
- (contacts) there are some newsfields that we have on mobile phones to
handles new medias (as facebook and so on)
     we can check and follow the Vcard format to see what is missing

that is my firsts thoughts  , but yes we must to update it ( hard with
some fields  to make wrappers vcalendar/vcard/vtodo <-> kolab xml ).

Regards
Alain