Recurring events with timezone

Hendrik Helwich h.helwich at tarent.de
Tue Oct 26 16:27:22 CEST 2010

Hello,

the discussion here on adding timezone information to the kolab format has
stopped.
What do you think about adding timezone information to the kolab format?
I would be glad for any feedback on this point :-)
Should we assume that the kolab format will stay as it is right now and time
zones will not be added in the near future?
In this case we will need to make a hack for dealing with the timezone problem
in the kolab format. Is there a recommended way for doing this?

Regards,
Hendrik