RFC: KEP3: Introduction of 'subevent' sub-tag for 'exclusion' from 'recurrence' (revision #10661)

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Mon Dec 6 20:54:08 CET 2010

Hello
i think me must have a tag deleted and a tag exceptionstartime or keep
the start-time
in case of the exception is a deletion :

<event>
   <recurrence>
     <exclusion>date1
       <subevent>
         <start-date>date</start-date>
	<deleted>1</deleted>
       </subevent>
     </exclusion>
   </recurrence>
</event>

or

<event>
   <recurrence>
     <exclusion>date1
       <subevent>
         <exceptionstarttime>date</exceptionstarttime>
       </subevent>
     </exclusion>
   </recurrence>
</event>