Declaring a new folder type and format for Horde preferences

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Mar 13 11:53:04 CET 2008

On Thursday 13 March 2008 08:36, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> In addition to the <type>s defined in
>
> http://kolab.org/doc/kolabformat-2.0rc5-html/c154.html
>
> Horde now allows the type "prefs".

Doing an experiment like this is good in giving us more experience
we can later decide what we should officially declare as Kolab Format.

Ideally I would like to see a good writeup of all the considerations
we have discussed over the list regarding how client should save their
configuration.

Bernhard