event XML 1.1 (fix recurrances)

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Jan 26 01:41:10 CET 2007

Am Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2007 14:14 schrieb Gerd v. Egidy:

> > IIRC you can chang the body in a subevent when using Outlook _but_ this
> > changes ths body of the complete series!!
>
> I just checked this in Outlook: you can modify the body of one subevent
> without changing the complete series.

Yes, it works! I verified your claim with a plain OL/PST.

IIRC it did not really work with my OL/EX experiments. I had the strange
effect that I could modify the body in an exception. When I later modified
the body of the series the body of the exception got also edited..

I will verify this tomorrow.

> > Did you verify that the change to the priority in a subevent works as
> > expected? (not changing the priority of others)
>
> I checked this too: in Outlook you can change the priority of one subevent
> without touching the others.

Same as for body. It works as you describe with OL/PST. I will again test
tomorrow with Exchange.

Regards,
-- martin

--
e r f r a k o n
Sitz: Stuttgart - Partnerschaftsregister Stuttgart PR 126