Handling of private/confidential groupware objects

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Tue Feb 14 13:27:48 CET 2006

Hi Martin,

I find it strange that you want to continue to push this solution as no-one
else except you think that it is a good idea.

You should create a separate document and include it in your architecture
documentation. This does not pertain to the Kolab-XML format and should not
be included as part of the format specification.

Best regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC
Cell: +27 (0)83 368 8557