Toltec connector and exceptions to recurring events

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon May 30 12:43:00 CEST 2005

Am Montag, 30. Mai 2005 10:35 schrieb Reinhold Kainhofer:

Hi,

> > Can you please tell us if this extended semantic can be expressed with
> > the current Kolab XML format syntax?
>
> No, definitely not. The Kolab  XML syntax is more like the vCalendar RRULE
> semantics, while  I implemented the whole iCalendar

In the meantime I looked deeper into the problem. I am confident that I found
a backwards compatible solution which the Kolab clients may then use for
their implementation.

Basically I want to allow subevents which describe the modifications. This
shall allow OL based clients to fully represent the semantics of the OL event
editor.

I will send a patch towards the documentation later.

Joon: Please tell us what you further require.

Regards
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany