Toltec connector and exceptions to recurring events

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon May 30 06:36:56 CEST 2005

Am Montag, 30. Mai 2005 01:23 schrieb Reinhold Kainhofer:

Hi Reinhold,

> Well, not yet full support. In KDE 3.5 it will have really full support
> (exrules, rdates, arbitrary BY* combinations in the RRULE, etc.).

Can you please tell us if this extended semantic can be expressed with the
current Kolab XML format syntax?

> However, what kontact doesn't support is to change just one single
> occurence of a recurring sequence. RFC 2445 says that this is done by
> having an event with the same UID, but a different RECURRENCE-ID, which
> specifies the date/time of that one occurence. You can then change any
> field of the event, but it will still belong to the original event.

How difficult would it to add these for KDE 3.5?

Do you have a proposal what to change in the format for this feature?

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany