Proposal: URL attachments

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Mon Sep 20 15:22:30 CEST 2004

Hi,

When you add an attachment to an event in KOrganizer, it asks you if you
want to do save this in the event, or just keep a URL around. No matter
what the user chooses, we will currently override it because all
attachments must be saved in the mail.

Could we change this to be up to the user if he wants to inline it or just
link to it?

I propose we do these two:

<inline-attachment>filename</inline-attachment>
<link-attachment>URL</link-attachment>

Where the first is the current behaviour and the second contains a valid
URL.

What do you think?

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark