Small extension to the annotate proposal

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Jun 30 08:41:42 CEST 2004

Am Mittwoch, 30. Juni 2004 08:21 schrieben Sie:

Hi,

> > Explicit formats specifications are superior to implicit
> > format specifications.
>
> There is only one format, the Kolab Format as define in the XML
> specification, or am I wrong about this?

XML is not the format the format is e.g. Kolab XML Format 1.0. XML is only the
technology we use in order to implement the format. The real Kolab format for
now is the Kolab XML Format 1.0.

This might change at some point in the future e.g. towards Kolab XML Format
2.0.

For the reasons given in my other mail (e.g. upgrade szenario) it is better to
make this explicit.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de