Timezone needed?

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Wed Jun 23 12:10:02 CEST 2004

Hi Bernard,

> Yes, but my assumption is that we want to save this in one
> one event (and save one email with it) having one time that
> reoccurs each month.
> So it say:
> 	each monday
> 	9:30 central european timezone with daylight saving,
>
> This would work, but how would this work with UTC, you would
> need to give several times and or make two event entries.

Please show me how explicit time zones in the date time format will solve
this problem. ( An example of the format )

Also please show me how this must be handled if the appointment is created
in another time zone for this example. (E.g The CEO makes the entry while in
South Africa (using the CAT as local time), to reoccur in Germany (using CET
with and without daylight savings) on his return )

Best regards,

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC
Cell: +27 (0)83 368 8557