ANNOTATEMORE problems

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Sat Jun 19 08:53:42 CEST 2004

Hi David,

The "/comment" field is a generic field that can be written to by any client
that wants to add 'n comment to the mailbox.

We must use a specific/registered field else other clients can unknowingly (
and within their rights ) overwrite crucial information for our clients. The
clients may not overwrite a vendor registered tag that do not belong to
them.

Regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC