Extra Header field

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Mon Jul 12 18:09:25 CEST 2004

Hi Martin,

In most cases (90%+) the header will be missing (RFC2822), but because the
header is optional in the other 10%, efficiency will be lost as I will have
to parse every message anyway.

By making it the law you can look at the header and decide upfront how to
handle it without parsing the whole mail. Is this not more efficient?

Best regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC
Cell: +27 (0)83 368 8557