[Kolab-devel] I'm still using my own patches...

Christoph Erhardt christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de
Thu May 10 10:52:53 CEST 2018

Hi hede,

I might as well add a newer release of erlang-relx to OBS that contains the
upstream bugfix, but this would also entail shipping a new release of erlang-
rebar3 (and possibly other dependencies / reverse dependencies). Either way,
it is not a high-priority work item for me at the moment.

Best regards,
Christoph