[Kolab-devel] I'm still using my own patches...

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Wed May 9 09:12:53 CEST 2018

Hi Christoph,

Am 2018-05-08 10:19, schrieb Christoph Erhardt:
> == erlang-relx ==
> The symlink issue your patch fixes is worked around by the Guam package
> by
> replacing the symlink with a minimal shell script. I slightly prefer
> that
> solution because it doesn't make us deviate further from upstream.

It's indeed a patch backported from upstream ;-)

They have first added the "-f" and then added a switch in case of
"darwin":

https://github.com/erlware/relx/commit/1792f61606aac21f4cfeae2d018f776cc3f8c143

So i think this is the smarter solution...

> == roundcubemail-plugins-kolab ==
> Does this patch fix a concrete bug/misbehaviour? Which version of Sabre
> gets
> used when your patch is not applied; is there some kind of dependency
> bundling?

Maybe it's no longer needed or maybe it was some weird bug in one of my
testing systems like having several different sabre versions installed
in parallel.

I've removed the line (for test purposes) and it seems everything is
still fine for me. Thus I think we can ignore this one.

regards
hede