[Kolab-devel] current dev state

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Sat Jun 10 21:59:49 CEST 2017

Am Sat, 10 Jun 2017 19:10:10 +0200 schrieb Christoph Erhardt <christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de>:

> Thanks, we'll take a look at those tickets and keep them in mind.

Agreed. Right after packaging is done and working.

With some other issues maybe prioritised in between. I've packaged so far without casting my eyes to much on things like copyright files in the debian subdir - as an example. Another thing is I'm patching manually by debian/rules file. That's a bit ugly. I would like to clean that up in either using debian.series the obs way or transform them to quilt 3.0 source format - maybe adding them to some non-obs repository, preferably with clean upstream sources as a basis!? But that's a task I don't start till everything is working. Another thing is using rebar2 for compiling rebar3 for not needing the bootstrapping mechanisms - for quick&dirty that's ok, but not future-proof.

regards
hede