[Kolab-devel] current dev state

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Mon Jun 5 18:54:56 CEST 2017

Hi Christoph,

Am Sun, 04 Jun 2017 11:08:47 +0200 schrieb Christoph Erhardt <christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de>:

> I can log into OBS without problems.
> However, I can reproduce the "500" error when I try to log in with my email
> address instead of my user name. Maybe that's what's causing your issue.

thanks - I missed that. Indeed I tried with my email address only.
Never thought of trying my username instead after getting a 500. ;-)

Nevermind.

But referring my other question: This dev-list seems quite silent in the last weeks. Is there some other platform where development discussion goes on or has development (at least the community driven one) really stalled a bit?

regards
hede