[Kolab-devel] kolab 16 on armel architecture

Martial Paupe babatoko at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 18:46:25 CET 2017

I'm building kolab for Jessie on armel, using specific debian tool such as
sbuild.

My understanding is that when building for UC's platform, the build has to
have ucs* dependencies. So I think as workaround, I'm able to remove
unneeded ucs* reference for ma personal build. Right?

On 30 Dec 2016 21:29, "Timotheus Pokorra" <timotheus at pokorra.de> wrote:

Hello Babatoko,

> Thanks for replying, Yes, I thought the same things when I read that
> statement. I've got of course bash in place, but the building failed just
> because it can't resolve univention-config-dev. So the OR statement not
> working.
>
> Is that dependence used for building UCS version ? Is it safe to remove
that
> depedencie for my build?
Yes I think so.

I checked the build log
https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/live_build_log/Kolab:
16/kolab/Debian_8.0/x86_64
it does not install any univention package.

Which OS are you targetting? Is that in the generation of Debian
Jessie, or older?

Timotheus