[Kolab-devel] IMAP METADATA for Bynari Outlook Connector

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Mon Sep 29 20:28:30 CEST 2014

Greetings,

I'm working with the Bynari Outlook Connector to connect some users to
Kolab with Outlook. The one thing that isn't working properly is the
Bynari Connector's ability to identify Calendars and Contacts besides
the default ones. Other calendars, including shared calendars from other
users, just show up as regular mail folders.

When I brought this up with Bynari support they said the following: "The
Kolab server must not have the IMAP METADATA set correctly that describe
the type of folder is on the server."

I'm running Kolab 3.2 on Debian. Some help pointing me in the right
direction would be appreciated.

--
Mat