[Kolab-devel] Kolab on RaspberryPi

Andreas Cordes kolab at zion-control.org
Wed Mar 12 23:03:23 CET 2014

Hi Hede,

I saw you packages just right after subscribing to the list when I
checked the archive via pipermail and I'm glad that I'm not the only one
who is trying to setup this scenario.

I think it's ok to use my packages on your system but not the other way
round so let's join our work. When thinking of ARM packages those
packages may also be used on the QNAP NAS systems. Is anyone out there
trying to get them to work on their NAS because I don't have one.

greets