[Kolab-devel] XMPP integration in Kolab web client

Torsten Grote torsten at kolab.org
Wed Mar 12 11:19:45 CET 2014

Hey Paul,

On Tuesday 11 March 2014 19:12:23 Paul Boddie wrote:
> They currently live here:
>
> http://git.kolab.org/pykolab/log/?h=dev/boddie

Awesome, then they are already a lot closer to upstream! :)

> On the subject of generic naming, I extended setup_imap.py to support
> Dovecot  configuration, although there's definitely more work required to
> make it a full Kolab component, I think.

Great! I didn't know you were also working on that.

Maybe for easier and faster merges it would be better not to have one unified
dev branch that includes many features and refactoring, but separate feature
branches, one for each single feature. This way, we could merge features in
already step by step when they are ready and not have everything blocked by
one huge hard to merge branch.

What do you think?

Kind Regards,
Torsten