[Kolab-devel] Feature-request: Recall locally delivered mail

Henning henne.gwath at gmx.de
Wed Jul 9 17:26:55 CEST 2014

Hi,

some of my users are asking me if there could be a recall feature for
locally delivered mail. Could it? If yes, this should only be possible
as long as the message remains unread by all recipients and present in
their inboxes (one would have to examine the read-flags of the message
for those users).

Alternatively, one could some delivery-delay feature (hold the mail in
cache some user-set time before delivery) to realize a recall-feature?

Best regards,
Henning