[Kolab-devel] caldav backend to calender plugin

Daniel Morlock daniel.morlock at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 09:29:31 CET 2014

Hi,

we're working on iCal/CalDAV support for the roundcube calendar. The
implementation is mostly done, but some bugs might be left. We are
currently testing and fixing stuff.

To enable the iCal/CalDAV support, replace the calendar plugins with the
following from out Gitlab:

$ git clone https://gitlab.awesome-it.de/kolab/roundcube-plugins
$ git checkout roundcubemail-plugins-kolab-caldav-3.1.7

Now you can enable multiple calendar driver in the calendar's config.
Replace:

$config['calendar_driver'] = "kolab";

with:

$config['calendar_driver'] = array("kolab", "caldav", "ical");

Further, you must update your MySQL database using the SQL scripts from:

plugins/calendar/drivers/database/SQL/mysql.initial.sql
plugins/calendar/drivers/ical/SQL/mysql.initial.sql
plugins/calendar/drivers/caldav/SQL/mysql.inital.sql

We are glad for any feedback!

Best,
Daniel.