[Kolab-devel] Thank you all for a great FOSDEM

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Feb 5 18:09:30 CET 2014

On 2014-02-03 18:47, Georg C. F. Greve wrote:
> But the special shout-out clearly goes to Hans for his extraordinary
> contribution to the Kolab community around FOSDEM. Thank you!

Thanks to Hans de Raad indeed, who has made our first full booth at
FOSDEM (we did not have our own in the past) the best we could have
wished for!

And along with having arranged all of the goodies and the gimmicks, he
was on his feet the entire event, right in front of our booth, talking
to people to let them know about Kolab, and answering questions from
random Kolab people about where other Kolab people had disappeared to.

Chapeau! *Still* owe you beer ;-)

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--