[Kolab-devel] Thank you all for a great FOSDEM

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Mon Feb 3 18:47:03 CET 2014

Dear all,

FOSDEM was a big success for Kolab, we had many people come by our stand to
learn more about it, or simply to express their happiness with the development
of the past years. And for some, it was their first contact.

Also we had many discussions with people from the different technical
communities that translates into exciting things for all of Kolab in the
future.

This is in particular because of the awesome work Hans de Raad did with the
booth, as you can also see here:

        https://twitter.com/jmfrippiat/status/429641723317194752

Hans organized the lions share, took care of flyers, stickers, roll-up,
production and transport and spent many, many hours at the booth patiently
helping people understand the merits of Kolab along with Jeroen, Thomas, Alec,
Christoph and others who happened to be in the vicinity.

But the special shout-out clearly goes to Hans for his extraordinary
contribution to the Kolab community around FOSDEM. Thank you!

Best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve
Chief Executive Officer

Kolab Systems AG				Make it your Kolab @ http://mykolab.com
Zürich, Switzerland				Swiss Secure Collaboration as a Service

e: greve at kolabsys.com
t: +41 78 904 43 33
w: http://kolabsys.com

pgp: 86574ACA Georg C. F. Greve