[Kolab-devel] roundcube 1.0-0.16 multidomain kolab 3.1

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Tue Oct 29 17:31:47 CET 2013

Hi Manel

Before you start, maybe it's a good idea to look at the current 3.1 documentation which is being rewritten. The old 3.0 doesn't cover the multi domain setup that clear.
http://hosted.kolabsys.com/~vanmeeuwen/build/html/index.html

You should look into the scripts if Timotheus as well, to see what kind of config changes are needed for an initial multi domain setup (like cyrus canonization, ldap changes, etc)
http://www.tbits.net/tbits-opensource/kolab3multipledomains.html
https://github.com/tpokorra/kolab3_tbits_scripts/tree/master/kolab3.1

That helped me to successfully create my test installation. But keep in mind that 3.1 is still in development.

I don't know if that helps you cause I don't know your installation but maybe it's pointing you into the right direction.

--
Best regards
Daniel Hoffend