[Kolab-devel] roundcube 1.0-0.16 multidomain kolab 3.1

Manel Gimeno Zaragozá magiza83 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 29 09:52:03 CET 2013

Hello,

Waiting for some response about how to solve the problem accessing roundcube under multidomain installation, I've made the following modification to "simulate" the behaviour I'm looking for.

I've added the following code at the beginning of config.inc.php and kolab_auth.inc.php

$server = $_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"];
$dn = explode('.',$server);
$count = count($dn);
$domain_base_dn = "dc=$dn[0]";
$i = 1;
while ($i < $count){
   $domain_base_dn = $domain_base_dn . ",dc=$dn[$i]";
   $i++;
}

this provides me the $domain_base_dn I'm looking for depending on the "HTTP_HOST".

Do you think this kind of code is not correct to have inside these files?

Thanks & Regards.

Manel