[Kolab-devel] roundcube calendar

Daniel Hänßgen daniel.haenssgen at vsrv07.de
Thu May 16 14:55:16 CEST 2013

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for the reply!

> As Kolab will be providing CardDAV and CalDAV soon, the way to go would
> be to
> use roundcube as the webclient and integrate owncloud as a files tab.
>
> Please see:
>
> https://kolab.org/owncloud
I alreasy read that but as I said it didn't work because I'm using
ownCloud 5.
> https://kolab.org/news/2013/03/19/roadmap-kolab-3.1-irony-included
Looking forward to the new release!

> I'm myself a java-programmer and recently setup a owncloud and
> mail-server-instance (postfix, postgrey, dspam, clamav, dovecot,
> roundcube). And I'm willing to help if there is any (and if its just
> testing on higher levels).
>
> We would appreciate your help with the integration. One possibility
> would be
> to integrate ownCloud into our new files back-end that is currently in
> development.
Well... since I'm not familiar with php and don't know nothing about
ownCloud "under the hood" (as I'm just administrating my on little
site), I don't believe I could be much of help.
So the plan is to tell owncloud how to talk to kolab instead of getting
kolab to talk webdav? (I must confess that I'm not really into all the
things happening in the background - sorry)

> P.S.: The Mail-Address stated in the git repository
> kolab-devel at kolabsys.com its working...
>
> Where exactly did you find this address?
http://git.kolab.org/roundcubemail-plugins-kolab/
In the upper right corner. (and I meant that it ISN'T working ^^)

Regards,
Daniel