[Kolab-devel] Calendar events sent to Outlook client do not work

Aleksander Machniak machniak at kolabsys.com
Fri Mar 29 16:23:50 CET 2013

On 03/28/2013 06:22 PM, Thomas Brüderli wrote:
> Gmail attaches the .ics twice (!). Once with

I've checked how looks an invitation sent by Outlook 2013. It's one part
message (no attachments) with Content-Type: text/calendar;
method=REQUEST; There's no Content-class header.

However, I think a multipart message is better. Displays human readable
text on clients not supporting invitations. So, if Content-class will
not help, we'd need to send multipart/alternative messages (Mail_mime
class extension will be needed).

--
Aleksander Machniak
Software Developer