[Kolab-devel] ActiveSync seen/unseen emails

Bruce Marriner bruce+kolab at bmts.us
Tue Mar 26 13:40:56 CET 2013

> >> I'm still seing this behaviour with the latest
> >> kolab-syncroton-2.1-rc2
> >> package.

> >> I've got debuging setup per device, and I'm looking through the log
> >> but
> >> I must admit I'm not to sure what to look for. I can say that the new
> >> message in question is recorded in the log when it comes in, but
> >
> > I've experienced this as well, I thought I was just going crazy.  I'm
> > using the default kolab 3.0 meta package on CentOS.
> >
> > I'm happy to provide any testing if needed.
> >

> I wonder if we should re-open this bug, or file a new one?
>
> I've got my users connecting with IMAP for now until this get resolved.
> It drives some of them crazy too. :-)

fyi, I am not using the new version of Syncroton at the moment so I'm not sure if the problem still exists for me with 2.1-rc2 or not.  Maybe sometime this week I can try to test that since I've now switched my e-mail back to my old mail server so  I can be a bit more free with my testing on my Kolab system.  I'm sure one of the Kolab people can answer the ticket question :)   Not having it sync correctly is definitely something that would drive me crazy (it did drive me crazy, actually).