[Kolab-devel] Event with invites created from iPhone (iOS 6.2)

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Fri Mar 22 22:31:42 CET 2013

When an event is created from an iPhone and participants are invited,
it seems that a random name out of the users contact is selected as the
organizer, albeit with the correct reply to email address.

For example, this is a excerpt from the ics event created:
ORGANIZER;CN="Random Contact Name Here":mailto:mat at cantinbrothers.ca

This is very confusing for everyone...

And to top this all of, when we look at the event we just created in
roundcube, we don't show up as the organizer and are unable to edit the
event.

--
Mat