[Kolab-devel] Various Kolab 3 issues

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Wed Feb 20 10:12:06 CET 2013

Hi Mat,

thanks a lot for your reports. Most of what you reported seem to be issues
that should be put into the tracker.

On Tuesday 19 February 2013 15:32:30 Mat Cantin wrote:
> I'm available to troubleshoot any of these issues further if required,
> just let me know what I can do!

For some issues we would really need the data (mails, calendar item, log file)
to replicate the problem. If it contains sensitive data you can mark the bug
in a way that only involved people can see it.

In order to get better ActiveSync debug logs, one thing you can do is setting
these variables:

$rcmail_config['activesync_debug'] = true;
$rcmail_config['activesync_log_file'] = '/var/log/roundcube/activesync';

Regards,
Torsten

--
Torsten Grote, Kolab Evangelist