[Kolab-devel] Issue #1620 - Encrypted Emails on Android - Help Appreciated

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Thu Feb 7 14:06:52 CET 2013

On 2013-02-06 15:10, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> In either case, if you are interested in helping us help you with your
> issues, I would appreciate if you contacted me to work out the
> details.

Dear users whom have hooked up their devices to our developer's
instance of Syncroton, I have received news that your help has been very
useful, and some issues have been resolved on the server-side
implementation of ActiveSync.

If those of you that did hook up their device(s) would please be so
kind as to test this again, I would appreciate.

If you would please be so kind to go through the following steps, I
would appreciate;

- Remove the account from the device,
- Log on to http://machniak.klab.cc/roundcubemail with your credentials
and remove the device using Settings -> ActiveSync,
- Re-configure the account to hook up to the service again,
- Update the original ticket #1620 or let me know how well or bad you
fare.

Thank you for your help so far!

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen