[Kolab-devel] Help debug Roundcube errors

ocset ocset at the800group.com
Tue Apr 30 15:27:13 CEST 2013

Hi

I have installed Kolab 3.0 on CentOS 6.4 which seems to have installed
successfully. There seems to be an issue with Roundcube and I am trying
to debug the problem but need some help regarding the Kolab architecture.

With Roundcube, when I create a Calendar entry, and change the focus to
Email and back to Calendar, the entry disappears. If I create an entry
and then try to move it, I get an "Internal Server Error" message and
the calendar entry becomes translucent and I can no longer access it.
If, as before, I go to email and back to Calendar, the entry disappears.

I have installed Kontact 4.10.2 and everything there seems to be
working. If I create a new appointment in Kontact, I can see the
Calendar entries appearing on the file system (file names 1. 2. 3. etc),
but Roundcube does not see these. The other strange thing is that
Roundcube does create the calendar entries on the file system but they
are not displayed in the Kontact client or Roundcube.

"Address Book"/Contacts and Tasks work in Roundcube and  Kontact. If I
only create a new contact in Roundcube, then both client can see the new
contact. If I create a new entry using Kontact, Rouncude then throws the
"Server Error" message and no longer displays any contacts. Eventually
the Roundcube client shows a blank screen when I try to view "Address Book".

This seems to be a message format issue because I can 't seem to find
any errors in the log files  but I probably don't know what to look for
or where.

Please help me debug this.

Thanks in advance