[Kolab-devel] Success on Mageia

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Thu Apr 18 05:46:30 CEST 2013

Today was a good day for the Kolab server on Mageia.

1. I finally got the Kolab to deliver mails
There were some tweaks needed such as port adjustment in amavis, but what did the trick was to add
postfix to the mail group.

2. After updating roundcube to the newly released 0.9.0 version, rebuilt newest kolablib with the
current distro release of kdepimlibs4-devel, updated kolablibxml,  I got the roundcubemail to show
actually a skin, a login window and open after login. I was able to see e-mails in the in-box and
sent box I sent using Thunderbird
I was able to see the calendar, the address-book, etc.
I could not read the e-mails, nor send e-mails, nor add events on the calendar.

Using Konqueror provides a little more error info than firefox

This looks like some html config files are still pre-apache-2.4 but I cannot find them.
I cannot find much info in the httpd logs that make sense to me.

Attached is a screenshot (hopefully it doesn't get stripped from this e-mail)

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler