[Kolab-devel] Installation on Wheezy - setup-kolab fails

Tobias Brunner tobias at tobru.ch
Thu Oct 25 07:35:39 CEST 2012

> Having looked a little closer - there's a reprepro error that has to
> do with
> the uploads of .orig.tar.gz files in the updated packages, that have
> already
> been registered in the repository, but come at reprepro (through the
> new
> .changes file) with a different size and checksum.
>
> In any case, this has prevented the most recent set of updates from
> being
> pushed in to the repository, so we're looking into this issue and see
> if
> either the scripts we use or the processes we use are at fault.
>
> Stay tuned for more news on the subject!

Oh nice! I'm here to test, my system is waiting for it =)

BTW, just FYI:
root at server:~# cat /etc/debian_version
wheezy/sid
root at server:~# uname -a
Linux server 3.2.0-3-amd64 #1 SMP Mon Jul 23 02:45:17 UTC 2012 x86_64
GNU/Linux
root at james:~# lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Debian