[Kolab-devel] Installation on Wheezy - setup-kolab fails

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Oct 24 23:56:08 CEST 2012

On Wednesday, October 24, 2012 09:46:05 PM Jochen May wrote:
> But there are no actual packages on server.
> Can somebody provide actual packages please? Thanks.

Having looked a little closer - there's a reprepro error that has to do with
the uploads of .orig.tar.gz files in the updated packages, that have already
been registered in the repository, but come at reprepro (through the new
.changes file) with a different size and checksum.

In any case, this has prevented the most recent set of updates from being
pushed in to the repository, so we're looking into this issue and see if
either the scripts we use or the processes we use are at fault.

Stay tuned for more news on the subject!

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG