[Kolab-devel] Roundcube 0.8.1 on Kolab 2.4

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sat Oct 20 22:25:40 CEST 2012

On 2012-10-20 11:32, Henne Holly wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm nearly through configuring roundcube for kolab 2.4. Few things
> left.
> Maybe those errors are related to each other...

You're confusing me. If you run Kolab 2.4 on Ubuntu Debian;

1) I wonder where you got the packages from, if any, or,

2) if you run from source, why would you be running 2.4?

I think you mean you run Kolab 2.3.4?

> 1. If I use kolab_auth or ldap_authentication plugin I always geht
> the
> message from roundcube that it could not contact my ldap server (->
> bind
> failed).

A bind failed error message indicates that the bind DN or password
don't match.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--