[Kolab-devel] Roundcube 0.8.1 on Kolab 2.4

Henne Holly henne.gwath at gmx.de
Sat Oct 20 17:32:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm nearly through configuring roundcube for kolab 2.4. Few things left.
Maybe those errors are related to each other...

1. If I use kolab_auth or ldap_authentication plugin I always geht the
message from roundcube that it could not contact my ldap server (-> bind
failed). In the virtual machine I found a file
/etc/roundcubemail/kolab.inc.php which I do not have on my installation.
It contained ldap-config variables for php. Do I need that or what do I
miss?

2. In Calendars I have no calendar to choose nor is it possible to
create one though I configured "kolab" as calendar driver. Where are
calendars actually stored within kolab? IMAP?

Could you help me with this? If needed I can provide more information.

regards,
Henning