[Kolab-devel] Branched off kolab-libs-0.2

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Tue Mar 27 12:58:38 CEST 2012

On Saturday 24 March 2012 00:37:00 Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> I branched off kolab-libs-0.2 as soon as I had a chance.

As discussed on IRC already I think this should go into two separate git
repositories and be delivered in two tarballs. Both libs have their own cmake
projects, they need to be build individually and they will not necessarily be
in sync (means they share the same tags and version numbers and).

Christian, is there anything from your side that prevents us from splitting
this up?

> This is solely including libkolabxml + bindings, only for Enterprise
> Linux 6 - our reference platform for Kolab 3.0.

How is upstream development distribution specific?

Kind regards,
Christoph

--
Christoph Wickert