[Kolab-devel] Kolab Webadmin dynamic groups

Aleksander Machniak machniak at kolabsys.com
Wed Mar 21 14:38:28 CET 2012

On 21.03.2012 14:22, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
>    memberURL:
> ldap:///ou=People,dc=klab,dc=cc??sub?(&(objectClass=kolabinetorgperson)(mail=*))
>
> The distinguishable components in this attribute are a search base_dn,
> result attribute name, search scope and search filter.

It means we should display four input fields instead of one in group
edit/add form?

> Despite the fact these groups could get pretty large, I suppose we also
> need to display a list of members such a memberURL would result in...

Do we? Maybe a "search in members" widget (similiar to autocompletion
field) would be enough? Members list without search would be quite useless.

Additionally, we could add group selector to the users list search form.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak