[Kolab-devel] RE :Re: Z-push most common issue with duplicateUID

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jan 3 14:03:20 CET 2012

Am Thursday, 15. December 2011 16:34:21 schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab
Systems):
> I think all of this logic is somewhere in the KDE PIM stack already,
> no?

Yes, KDEPIM already has a logic to deal with the issues,
but Kontact E35 has some deficits here and the new Kontact E5
has not yet reached the point where the new modes have
been thoroughly tested.

> The online but-not-always-so-online (disconnected) IMAP client that
> is Kontact supposedly has to deal with many conflict scenarios loads of
> times.

The my last post about my thoughts how it should be handled,
which partly needs more implementation work in E35 and E5.

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member