[Kolab-devel] Native server package, RPM for CentOS, RHEL

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Feb 22 16:29:31 CET 2012

On 2012-02-22 14:48, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Hi Jeroen,
> lately I saw a few questions here and there about the native server
> packages
> and their availability. So I thought I'd cite your old email again
> and point
> out that at the same place, e.g. at
>
>    http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/redhat/kolab-2.4/
>
> there are more current community server packages for CentOS and RHEL.
>
> Of course the wiki page http://wiki.kolab.org/Native_Packages is out
> of
> date. Is there are way to track changes and dates for the packaging
> that is happening there? Ideally it would be cool to have a
>   recently changed list
> and date and size displayed in the directory listing on that server.

Hi Bernhard,

please checkout:

http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/redhat/kolab-2.4/el5/updates/x86_64/repoview/

These repoview URLs are also available for other versions and other
arches.

and the packaging-commits archives, which contains messages such as:

https://lists.kolabsys.com/pipermail/packaging-commits/2012-February/006247.html

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--