[Kolab-devel] Native server package, RPM for CentOS, RHEL

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Feb 22 15:48:12 CET 2012

Hi Jeroen,
lately I saw a few questions here and there about the native server packages
and their availability. So I thought I'd cite your old email again and point
out that at the same place, e.g. at

   http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/redhat/kolab-2.4/

there are more current community server packages for CentOS and RHEL.

Of course the wiki page http://wiki.kolab.org/Native_Packages is out of
date. Is there are way to track changes and dates for the packaging
that is happening there? Ideally it would be cool to have a
  recently changed list
and date and size displayed in the directory listing on that server.

Best Regards,
Bernhard

Am Freitag 08 Oktober 2010 16:54:45 schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab
Systems):

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member