[Kolab-devel] [MAJOR UPDATE] KEP #14: Non-conflicting edits of RFC5228/Sieve scripts by multiple editors

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Sep 7 15:07:15 CEST 2011

Georg C. F. Greve wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There has been a very good and intensive discussion of some of the
> underlying ideas and concepts of KEP #14 with contributions by Jeroen &
> Alec, in particular. Thanks so much for your input, this has been most
> helpful!

On a nitpicking side-note;

The comment in the sample user script says:

   # USER Master Script

I think this is going to be nothing then confusing, since from the server-side
perspective the user's MASTER script is also the User MASTER Script.

Perhaps make it Managed USER Script?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--