[Kolab-devel] Android sync problem

Tilman Krösche tilman.kroesche at namlit.eu
Tue Sep 6 12:03:55 CEST 2011

Dear Members,

we've experienced problems in syncing some Android client calendars
(Android Version 2.2) with kolab z-push (Kolab Version 2.3.2). The
synchronisation process succeeded form outlook (with konsec connector)
to the android devices but not the other way around (no log entrys).
We've found out, that this may be a known issue within the z-push
backend (Issue ID: 0000178). The solution in that case is to upgrade the
z-push backend.
My Question is now if anyone else experienced such problems and if there
is a possibility to provide a updated package for the z-push backend.

Kind regards,

Tilman Krösche