[Kolab-devel] Native Packaging, Issue Tracking & Restructuring the SCM

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Sep 15 15:35:25 CEST 2010

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
> Hello there,

To move this a little forward, I have installed Bugzilla and supplied it with
some demo-content. You can find the instance at;

  https://bugzilla.kolabsys.com/

Along with a draft work flow and some additional details at;

  http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Bugzilla_Work_Flow

Noted there is a couple of dead links in this page, as I've not yet had the
time to write it all up.

Comments appreciated! Please provide them before Friday September 24th -which
is when we hope to make a decision if not some insurmountable hurdle pops up
between now and then.

For those of you with an existing LDAP account at Kolab Systems; you can
choose to use your existing LDAP credentials.

For those without a Kolab Systems LDAP account; I'm afraid you're going to
have to register.

Note that the following comments are already in place;

- Migration of certain or collections of issues currently in Roundup,
- bugzilla.kolab.org would be a more appropriate location,
- the skins have not yet been touched (this is a default look&feel),
- we run 3.2.4, but we plan on upgrading to 3.4.8 for some additional, useful
functionality.

I'll provide these comments in the kolab.org wiki as well.

Kind regards,

--
Jeroen van Meeuwen
Senior Engineer, Kolab Systems AG